Tips for parents
We understand this might be your first time getting your child’s senior pictures done, and even if you’ve been through it before these tips will help you get the most out of your photographs! Remember you CAN choose the photographer you want for your child’s senior pictures, don’t settle for the school contracted photographer if you don’t want to!
- If your graduate wears glasses, ask the eye doctor if you can borrow some lens free frames.
- Before selecting any photographer stop by our studio to see our shooting area and previous work.
- Be sure to check out our Senior Gallery to get some ideas of things you like.
- Don’t be shy! If you have any poses in mind just let us know. Be involved in the process!
- Learn about our easy payment methods.
- Get info on our affordable products and prices.
- Don’t feel pressured to use the schools photographers. Our photographs have been in yearbooks for over 25 years.
- Evaluate what you’ll be getting for your money. Look for a pricing structure with which you are comfortable. Remember that these photos are
meant to last a lifetime
- Encourage your child to be happy and smile!
- If you have any questions or expectations just let us know. We are more than happy to assist you with anything you need!