Tips for seniors
We want you to get the most out of your senior photography experience at Sundance Studios so we’ve composed these quick tips for you. We have years of experience photography high school seniors and will you’re all unique following these basic tips can improve your photographs tremendously.
- Avoid clothes that match your skin color. These colors will literally drain the color from your skin and make you look washed out.
- Bring a variety of colors and styles.
- Don’t forget the small things. We take pictures close-up, 3/4 length and full length so don’t forget shoes and maybe some accessories.
- Bring your achievements, cars, pets, friends or whatever you want in with you.
- Don’t be shy! We want you to look and feel comfortable so if there is something you want to do let us know!
- Brush your teeth, comb your hair, maybe even shave a little (guys!). Don’t worry about the break out from last week, we can fix that before we print your photos!
- Talk to your parent and schedule a time thats good for you! Don’t come in all stressed out the day before a big game, or test. We work had to make sure you have a convient time.
- Clean your hands and fingernails.
- If you wear glasses, borrow frames from your eye doctor with no lenses.
Just follow these simple steps and your senior photography experience at Sundance Studios will me a memorable one. If you’re a parent and you’d like some tips and what to expect check out our Senior Photography Tips For Parents.